Travels of SV Far Niente

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The beginning of the great adventure


Far Niente (Italian for "without a care") is a 1991 Jeanneau SO 42.1. I located and purchased her in 1999, in Charleston, SC. After her re-location to Texas, I began the preparation to make her into a blue water, liveaboard cruiser. In the spring of 2005 the work was mostly completed and I shipped her to Oriental, NC for re-commisioning. My friend Dyan and I visited Portsmouth/Norfolk, VA, Annapolis, MD, Charleston, SC, St. Augustine, Daytona and Ft. Lauderdale, FL over the past year. As I write this we are preparing to visit the Bahamas in April, 2006.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you've done with the place!
The work to the blog and boat show pride...Fair Winds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home